- This Website is owned and operated by Fos Biomedical. By using this Website, you agree to abide by the Terms contained herein. Copyright in the material contained in this Website is owned by Fos Biomedical and the contents may not be downloaded for commercial purposes or for re-publication.
- Our main trading address is 317 Northlake Blvd Suite 1004, FL 32701, Altamonte Springs, USA.
- These Terms set out how you may use the Website and the content therein. Use includes without limitation accessing, browsing (with or without purchase) and/or registering a User account through the Website.
- Please note that by agreeing to these Terms you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to the following policies which also apply to your use of the Website and affiliated Websites:
- Please read the Terms carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website and affiliated Websites you are agreeing to these Terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to our Terms you must not use the Website.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website and affiliated Websites through your internet connection are aware of our Terms and that they comply with them. The Website is for use by people who are 18 years and over only. Please do not use the Website if you are under 18 years old.
- If you have any questions about these Terms before you place an order please contact Customer Services at email@example.com or call us on +1-561-839-6100 between 9am and 5.30pm (GMT-4) Monday to Thursday or between 9am to 4.00pm (GMT-4) on Friday. Our offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday and all Public Holidays.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS
- We reserve the right to change and update these Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Terms that apply to your use of the Website and affiliated Websites. By continuing to access, browse and use the Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to these Terms.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms or policies regarding the use of the Website (including, in particular, those relating to price or availability) at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of these Terms on the Website.
- The Prices and availability of any Products advertised on the Website are all subject to change and availability from time to time.
- PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Fos Biomedical has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the description of the Products listed on this Website. All descriptive matter, images, colours, specifications and advertising on the Website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the Products. The information regarding the Products is subject to change and may vary from that shown on the Website. If a Product offered by Fos Biomedical is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT ALL DISEASES, NOR DOES THIS WEBSITE CONTAIN ALL MEDICAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE RELEVANT. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY GENERAL HEALTH INFORMATION AND IS ONLY INTENDED TO FACILITATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSIS AND CANNOT PROVIDE A DIAGNOSIS FOR ANY PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, OR CARE. ALL SPECIFIC MEDICAL QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION, TREATMENT, CARE, OR DIAGNOSIS SHOULD BE PRESENTED TO YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
The information contained in the Website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the Website is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied (including without limitation, the accuracy, completeness or merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose). We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the Products available through the Website or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights. Our liability in connection with any Product is strictly limited to the Price of that Product. Nothing in this paragraph will affect your statutory rights as a Consumer.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You acknowledge that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or email-distributed, commercially produced information presented to you on the Website by us, or our advertisers or other content providers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
- You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep secure any and all such materials. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
- WEBSITE CONDUCT
- You agree to abide by all Applicable Laws.
- Fos Biomedical reserves the right to amend any error appearing on this Website and remove from sale any Product without incurring any liability.
We reserve the right at all times to place advertisements and promotions on the Website. Advertisers and sponsors on the Website are solely responsible for complying with all local, national, state and international laws (where relevant) and we exclude all liability howsoever caused therefrom to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- USE AND SECURITY
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your use of the Website, together with your User account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, if you choose to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- PARTIAL INVALIDITY
If any of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms.
- LAW AND JURISDICTIONS
All Contracts in respect of, or in relation to, or in connection with, the Products and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with any such Contracts are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. For the benefit of Fos Biomedical, you hereby agree that the courts of the USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any suit, action or proceedings, and to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with the Products or their sale to and purchase by you and, for such purposes, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
We may terminate the Website with or without cause at any time and same will be effective immediately. In addition, we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your User account for violation of the letter or spirit of these Terms.
The following definitions shall apply to these Terms:
|“Applicable Laws”||means all applicable legislation, regulations, codes of practice, guidance or other requirements of any relevant government, governmental or regulatory agency or other relevant body applicable to the Products and sale of the Products;|
|“Contract”||means the contract entered into between Fos Biomedical and a Consumer or any individual or entity who is not regarded as a Consumer;|
|“Consumer”||means a natural person who is acting for purposes which are outside the person’s trade, business, craft or profession;|
|“Products”||means the goods available for sale by Fos Biomedical on the Website;|
|“Terms”||means the terms and conditions of use of the Website and purchase of Products as set out herein, including the Appendix hereto;|
|“User”||means an individual visitor to a website who is counted as a single visitor irrespective of the number of times one visits the Website;|
|“Website”||means https://fosbiomedical.com and includes https://senanbiotech.com/|
|“Working Days”||shall be construed as a reference to a day (other than a Saturday or Sunday) on which the banks are generally open for business in Flordia;|
|“we” or “us”||shall be assigned the same meaning as Fos Biomedical;|
|“you or your”||shall be assigned the same meaning as User and, any person that has purchased the Products from the Website.|